Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress – Tranquility and Roses
Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress
Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress

Shaken Not Stirred- Gin & Cypress

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Gin & Cypress is a must have candle! Notes of Juniper, aged cedar and botanical gin give this candle a light, uplifting smell that adds just the perfect touch to the space. Red currant mixed with balsam creates a relaxing and confidence scene as you burn the candle while enjoying your favorite iced beverage. 

Topped with a large Clear Quartz Crystal that works with all energy systems in the body. Known to bring in awareness and expansion. Boosts your intuition, and amplifies intentions. Attracts love and prosperity, awareness and communication.

Lapis Lazuli- Known to connect your heart and mind, forcing it to create a good flow of blood and calms your emotions. Can boost your mental focus, inner peace, intuition, and wisdom. Also known to relieve anger and negative thoughts.

-Eco Friendly Soy Wax
-High Quality Oils 
-100% Cotton Wick 
-Lead Free Wick
-High Quality Herbs
-Crystals for Intention
-Love, Light and Positive Energy in Every Single Candle! 

** Color & look of candle may vary as these are each hand made and are all unique! **

-Never leave a burning candle unattended.
-Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
-Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
-Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
-Burn candle on flat, solid, heat proof surface.
-Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
-Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
-Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.

- Stones & Herbs can pop/ catch fire due to them being dry, simply remove stones / herbs that are close to the flame to ensure safety. 

-Save your stones! You can use a heat gun or blow dryer to melt the wax off the stones, then simply wipe with a warm wet rag and wax with wipe off!